So, recently I found out there are some lovely people that sell Bath and Body Works products on facebook groups... This has been v much fun for me looking at new things and also very much not fun for my bank balance. I've gone so crazy with it recently and I think I've spent a good £100 on a few candles, body washes and pocket bacs.
I'm also v tempted to buy more candles and some of the car scent things cause my car could do with smelling a lil better.
So the first few things I bought were a couple of Pocket Bacs and a little holder for them cause y'know it looked cute and I'm a sucker for this kinda thing. The pocketbac's that I bought were the Sweet Pea and the Stress Relief ones. I've had both these scents before but in shower gel forms. They smell amazing and are definitely one of my favourite scents. To go along with them I got the holder, this one is a really pretty silver stone type one - its got little gem stones in it too, very pretty and will be a cute way to hold my pocketbacs.
Next up lets talk shower gels! I got two of their shower gels, first one is the Japanese Cherry Blossom - I've had this shower gel before and loved it - hence me buying it again. Also bought the Pretty as a Peach shower gel. This smells so sweet, I cant wait to cover myself in bubbles.
So the first of three candles I bought was Flipping Awesome. Flipping Awesome is Pumpkin Pecan Waffle Scented. It smells insane! Absolutely insane. My mum isn't a fan of this as its really sweet in scent but I love it, it smells beautiful. I think it will have a really good throw and will fill the room really well.
I also got Pumpkin Cupcake scented candle - again I adore this, it smells pretty similar to Flipping Awesome, but different enough to make having both worthwhile. Again the throw in this I think will be amazing - like fill the whole home good.
Final product - the Vampire Blood Halloween scented candle is beautiful. It smells so lovely - a bit like berries, so its very fresh, the candle itself looks really nice - very Halloween-y, but y'know in a cute way.
Next time I get shop happy for Bath and Body Works what should I try and get? I need to calm down with the candle buying cause I now legit have a box full of candles in my room - better get burning.









No comments:
Post a Comment
Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.