If anyone knows me, you'll know that I love going to the gym. I try to train at least 4 times a week, some weeks I can train 6 times a week. I was really kindly sent some active wear from UKLingerie - the things I got I am so pleased with.
The first thing I spotted on their website was this lovely spider back top*. All their active wear is from a brand called Acai, the top is really nicely designed. Its a nice sort of thick material with a cut out back. I've worn this to the gym a few times now and I have to say it works really well as a gym top. Keeps you cool while you work out, its comfy to wear and it looks cool as well! It's basically everything you could ask of from a workout top. The top costs £39, the top is really high quality and I think it'll last really well.
I also spied this pretty little tank*, tank tops are the perfect companion for back and shoulder days. And when they look cute its always a bonus!!! Its got a built in sports bra but frankly I cant benefit from it, I unfortunately still need to wear an actual sports bra. The back for this tank is pretty, its got an overlapping string detail on it. Its also got a cool mesh panel at the front of it. Its a bit more expensive than the previous top at £51 but if you're able to make use out of the built in bra then its pretty decent value.
Final item I got was the Never Grow Up Leggings*, these are lovely on. I found them a tiny bit loose on the waist but my waist is a little smaller than the sizing in the guide. The design on the leggings is really pretty too but I do think where the design is on the leggings is a little bit more see through than you'd like in a pair of leggings. However the design is only around the lower leg, so while squatting ect its not an issue. They cost £69, they have a good amount of support in them and a huge pocket on the thigh.
Have you ever heard of Acai sportswear before? What do you think of what I got?
items marked with * were sent for review purposes





No comments:
Post a Comment
Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.