22/01/2018

Huda Beauty | Liquid Matte Minis The Red Edition

Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Minis The Red Edition
Christmas of 2016 seems like aeons ago but also like it was just the other week, but anyway, I got the Huda Beauty Red Edition of the Liquid Matte Minis for my Christmas last year. I've played around with them a fair bit and more recently started to use them again, so what better time than now to finally get around to reviewing them? 


Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Minis The Red Edition
 The Liquid Matte Minis come in different shade groups, I've got the Red Set, and all have four mini liquid lipsticks in the sets, they'll cost you £33 per set, and I'm trying to figure out if I think thats good value or not. I think it is, but only cause these liquid lipsticks are so pigmented that you only really need to lip the wand in once to get a really good application of colour. So these should last you ages! The four shades in this set are Heartbreaker, Showgirl, Famous and Material Girl.  
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Minis The Red Edition
So from left to right we have: Material Girl, Famous, Show Girl and Heartbreaker. They look very wet in this photo, although you can see that Famous is drying in and looks a lot more matte. These liquid lipsticks are matte, I just didn't let them dry enough before taking the photo. 
The shades are described online as: Heartbreaker, "a man-eating pink red" (pinky red shade); Material Girl, "fierce plum" (basically purple-y plum); Show Girl, "lascivious metallic red" (essentially an almost frosty metallic red); and Famous, "effortlessly chic burgundy (burgundy, the deepest of the red tones).
Out of these shades I think I like Show Girl and Famous the most - although they are all stunning and honestly my mood just decides most of the time which shade I'd pick rather than which is my favourite. 
I think I like Show Girl so much as I don't own anything even remotely similar to it, where as I do own other deep purple-y red type colours. I'd quite like to get more of the Huda Beauty Lip products - the Lip Contour sets look amazing and are definitely on my wish list! 
What do you think of Huda Beauty products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.